Logo contest

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Logo contest
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:37:42 -0800

As you can see by my message that was supposed to go to Chuck, we have finished the logo contest.  We picked 20 winners and they are all getting email notifications.  Sorry I inadvertently sent Chuck's to the list.
BTW the winner was # 3  I know that will disappoint some of you (judging by the comments box) but the voting was overwhelmingly in its favor.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!