French Can Can

  • Subject: [iris-photos] French Can Can
  • From: "Robin Shadlow" rshadlow@wildmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 08:29:27 -0600

I knew I should have looked it up, you're
right, I did misspell his name.

It did look good in the guest gardens, the one
thing I do remember is that it had quite low
bud count, but it was certainly a beauty.

Robin Shadlow
zone 5 near Nebraska

Race to Save the Primates - every click provides food!
http://www.care2.com/go/z/primates