Re: TB Heartbeat Away

Wow Robin !!!!

This is a WILD seedling.  One thing I noticed here in zone 4b was that
many Space Age iris which are supposed to have flounces or spoons only
end up producing short horns or nothing at all.

I did get flounces from Anne Boleyn, Dauber's Delight but that was about
it.  Most horned cvs behave as they should except Sky Hooks which
usually produces just one horn out of three on most flowers.

Chris