RE: TB: Amiable

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] TB: Amiable
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 11:26:46 -0700

Thanks for posting that beautiful picture of a beautiful iris.  I have it growing in my guest bed where it bloomed last spring very, very late (June).  It is a seedling of Pond Lily.  I have several seedlings of Pond Lily that survived last summer’s big die-off.  I will be waiting impatiently to see them bloom.