Apologies

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Apologies
  • From: Jelcy Romberg jelcy@jelcy.com
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 21:32:44 -0600

My most fervent apologies for the HUGE picture of G'day sunshine I
recently posted.  Conrad took the photo on his way out the door this
morning and I didn't check the settings.  He had the camera on Portrait
and it came out on a large setting.  We are both trying to get used to
a new digital  We were both so spoiled to our Mavica which, sadly, ate
up several floppies and died from indigestion.  Now I'm dying of
embarrassment.

Jelcy