Re: chimera

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] chimera
  • From: Mike Ayers otisburg426@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 08:01:20 -0800 (PST)

Mike, I think it's striking!  I'd welcome it into my garden!

Michelle

 Mike Sutton <suttons@lightspeed.net> wrote:

Here is my blue and white chimera reblooming yesterday.  It never has bloomed quite as nicely as it's maiden bloom but quite frequently it has white splashes or segments on either the falls or the standards.  I think that I will intro it in 2004 because it is a nice rebloomer (especially the white beards) and I am really intrigued by it's erradicate behavior.  Any input on potential introduction would be appreciated.
Thanks
Mike

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=chimera re.jpg

Shelly

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
HGTV Dream Home Giveaway