Re: chimera

Is it really a light cobalt blue like my screen shows?

John B

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Sutton" <suttons@l...> wrote:
> Here is my blue and white chimera reblooming yesterday.  It never
has bloomed quite as nicely as it's maiden bloom but quite frequently
it has white splashes or segments on either the falls or the
standards.  I think that I will intro it in 2004 because it is a nice
rebloomer (especially the white beards) and I am really intrigued by
it's erradicate behavior.  Any input on potential introduction would
be appreciated.