AIS: Janice Mull

  • Subject: [iris-photos] AIS: Janice Mull
  • From: John I Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:14:46 -0800

Clarence Mahan writes:

Bill Mull, AIS Director and Slides Chairman,  has asked me to pass the
sad news that JaNiece Mull, former Region 4 Regional Vice President, and
RVP Representative on the AIS Board of Directors, expired at 4:00 am
this morning.

All who knew JaNiece, worked with her, and loved her will, I know, be
very sad to learn this news. Bill has told me that when
furneral/memorial arrangements are made he will let us know.  JaNiece
was very ill for a long time, and bore her illness with extradordinary
bravery and dignity. She continued to work for Region 4 and AIS even
when she was in considerable pain and much handicaped.  Her death is a
great loss to the world of irises.  Clarence

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
Director, American Iris Society