[PHOTO] CULT: labels & new camera | Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:12:44" />

[PHOTO] CULT: labels & new camera

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] CULT: labels & new camera
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@volfirst.net
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:10:25 -0500

I bought these little stakes at WalMart last year right before
Christmas.  They cost 2 or 3 dollars for a bag of 50 and are supposed to
be stakes to hold strings of Christmas lights along a sidewalk (?).
They came with the crook already in one end and are fairly heavy gauge
wire, painted green.  The tags are vinyl window blind pieces, lettered
with 'fine' black paint pens from WalMart's craft department.

Goodness, what nice photos this new camera takes!  Fujifilm FinePix
2650, 3x optical zoom, plus up to an hour of video (if my computer had
enough RAM to use the software) on sale last fall (also at WalMart) for
around $200.  So far, it seems to be easier to use & easier on batteries
than my clunky ol HPPhotosmart 210 that has become more and more erratic
& has an ominous rattle of something loose in its innards..

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8
Updates on migrant whooping cranes: