Re: TB: Lady Jane

  • Subject: Re: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Lady Jane
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 08:51:32 EST

In a message dated 12/31/2003 9:34:49 AM Central Standard Time, vgbro@peoplepc.com writes:

Lady Jane has been a tremendous grower here and has also given us regular rebloom.

Thanks for the rebloom report.  Larry didn't register it as a rebloomer and this is the first I've read about it reblooming.  I had noticed the growth and vigor here.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links