AnotherTB: Peach Spot photo

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] AnotherTB: Peach Spot photo
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 20:48:50 -0700

Peach Spot - snow peach x sib - (unlike many of Shoops intros for me - does better than I expected.)  The happiest stalks for me has had 6 blooms, many with 3 opened blossoms at once.  It never has had good branching for me.  It does have good, steady increase and is a dependable bloomer.
It has never rebloomed for me - - but maybe if I moved it to another location it may. ( I'm growing it on the north side of the house where there is not much winter sun. I should try that and see.)
I don't think I have a photo of it's best stalk, but I did fine this one.  I tend to think if you crossed it with any other good growing iris - (just make sure it's partner has good branching) - you'll have a pretty decent plant, that would grow and perform well for you.
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9