RE: OT-CHAT: was Peach Spot

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE: OT-CHAT: was Peach Spot
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 18:31:16 -0500

I'm sitting here, nursing a cold, spending too much time on the
computer, & wondering whether I'm supposed to stand on PEACH SPOT (which
doesn't have noticeable shoulders) or Keith Keppel or Barry Blyth.

Both those guys look like they'd squash if I stood on their

Maybe I should stand on somebody who's already squashed - Paul Cook?

[blame this post on the cold medicine....]

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: