Re: RE: OT-CHAT: was Peach Spot

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: OT-CHAT: was Peach Spot
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 19:05:05 EST

In a message dated 1/3/2004 5:32:34 PM Central Standard Time, lmann@volfirst.net writes:

I'm sitting here, nursing a cold, spending too much time on the
computer, & wondering whether I'm supposed to stand on PEACH SPOT (which
doesn't have noticeable shoulders) or Keith Keppel or Barry Blyth.

If you squash Keppel chances for a medal here someday improve. Blyth appears to be circumventing the rules by introing in the U.S. but squshin' is probably not necessary.... he is so Southern he's already into tomorrow and we can play that up enough to create a backlash. Everybody knows I'm such a stickler for rules.

Squashin' heros! I got a new plan! I gained 10 pounds over the holidays. Christmas comes again in spring. I will try to gain 10 more then. That will make squashin' him easy.

Squash 'em! It would be so much easier than work!

Shore am glad I got some of their stuff to work with. Squash 'em!

Smiles,
Bill Burleson
Second thought, let's wait just a little while. Wait till I get Decadence. Third thought, wait til I get that Keppel feller's new catalog too.

Yahoo! Groups Links