So Fine, Dance Hall Dandy

  • Subject: [iris-photos] So Fine, Dance Hall Dandy
  • From: "Jeanette Graham" <onthego3@cableone.net>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 20:46:29 -0800

HI, since I screw up and more of a lurker, I am going to finish my email message to Margie.  I have mention So Fine has no substance.  I was fortune and not planned on it but planted Dance Hall Dandy next to Finalist 1994 Keppel.  Finalist is just like Dance Hall Dandy and in fact if I didn’t have name signs you couldn’t tell one from the other.  Finalist has been a good grower for me.  Dance Hall Dandy only blooms once on a first year plant and didn’t live for the next year.

Jeanette Graham

Zone 6a, Region 11,

Twin Falls, Idaho

Snow cover with cold winds.