Re: Viewing photos

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Viewing photos
  • From: Patricia Wenham <h.schinkep@verizon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 13:04:58 -0800

Margaret,

Did you scroll down to the very bottom, below the advertisements?  If
you did and there was no photo check to see if there was an attachment
icon with the message.  If there was double left click on it and it
should come up.  I run Netscape and when I double click a message
appears which asks if I want to save it and gives me choices of how to
save it.  I choose "save to disk" and then my documents folder comes up
and I choose "desktop" and the photo becomes an icon on my desktop.  I
close or minimize my email program and open the new icon on my desk top.
 I am not sure how Microsoft Internet Explorer works so perhaps someone
else can tell you about it.

Good luck.

Patti

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511