Re: HYB: Pond Lily X Cloudia Seedling

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: Pond Lily X Cloudia Seedling
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 23:43:31 -0700

That is a beauty.  It has beautiful form too.  Does it fade nicely?  Or is it a splotchy type of fade?
I know fading isn't a highly desired trait liked by judges, but some fading adds character to an iris, and makes it more distinctive and interesting (I think).............. Especially if the faded color is attractive.  What is the branching like on this one?
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9