Re: COMP:Janets Iris Database/my own database

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] COMP:Janets Iris Database/my own database
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:10:14 -0600

I downloaded Janet's database too and used it until my computer crashed last spring. Then I couldn't remember where I got it. I went looking for the program in the computer store and learned that I had a comparable program already on my computer. I am enclosing a screen shot of the database I made in Microsoft Access. I added a few things for this years database. A word of warning....making this one isn't for beginners. It works great after you get it made but I have messed it up a few times and had to start over.

Does anyone else on this list use Access?  Is there an easy way to move old information to a new database without retyping it?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image