Re: New camera was Lenten Prayer- Pearl

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: New camera was Lenten Prayer- Pearl
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 08:34:50 -0700

Hi Pearl,
If your camera is similar to mine - (after the camera is turned on for still pictures) there is a menu at the bottom of the screen.  If you click on the word "camera" - it'll bring up a new menu consisting of 6 items. (white balance, flash level, sharpness, among others.)  Move to the word "sharpness" and click on it.  It'll bring up a side menu with the number 0 and up/down arrows.  To sharpen more - click the up arrow to +1, or +2, etc. until you reach the desired setting.
That should work for correcting any defienciency in sharpness ............ let me know. You may contact me off list if you'd like.
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9