SA: protohorns

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SA: protohorns
  • From: "Juri Pirogov" <jukp@aha.ru>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 21:47:25 +0300

horn-like beards on species Iris aphylla.

Juri Pirogov

  Please send me the highest resolution photo you have of the Let's Boogie x Orange Tiger cross posted. Like Chris, I am
interested in taking a closer look at the beard area showing on two of the falls.

  On the Space Age Robin we are in the infancy of the SAGE project. The photo would be helpful whether the bloom does or does
not have a protohorn. You could come play too..... knowledge is needed, enthusiasm is needed, and of course smiles are
appreciated! You could add a lot. I'm happy to be labor=