Re: TB: Special Feature

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Special Feature
  • From: "Jim Rohrer" <jrohrer31@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:09:55 -0500

Sterling,, in your quest for more info on Special Feature, I have one called Crystal Nugget ,of Cadds I am guesting  for the spring regional 2005   where S F was the pollen parent to Elizabeth Podiark , and is discribed as : very ruffled diamond dusted creamy white self with yellow on the shoulders. Beards yellow, protruding in short fuzzy white horn.. Best seedling  Santa Rosa Iris  Society show  2002.          Jim

Jim Rohrer
591 Riveroak Circle
Inman, SC  29349
jrohrer31@earthlink.net