Re: TB: Thornbird X

In a message dated 1/9/2004 2:21:14 PM Central Standard Time, iris@syix.com writes:
Neil..........the one that you saw is called Solar Fire and the increase on mine looks great!!......so glad that I ordered it.................Bonnie
I bought two SOLAR FIRE last year because the year before I made the BIG mistake of only ordering one of its parent GOLDEN PANTHER (which also is gorgeous!).  Wonderful increase and saw it in several Convention gardens in VA!  Dynamite!
Rita Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO
Zone 5 - not quite above freezing but tolerable

Yahoo! Groups Links