Re: TB: Thornbird

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Thornbird
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:37:26 -0800

I would like to echo what Neil and Annette have said about
your picture of Thornbird, this is the best picture I have ever
seen of it.
Thank you for sharing this and your photography skills.

Randy Squires z10 North Hills, CA

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: