Re: RE: TB: Seakist

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: TB: Seakist
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:51:36 -0700

Thank you Chuck.  Is there any iris that is a zonal amoena out there, or is this term not used?
By the way - - I have to tell you - - that your Walker Ross has rebloomed here in Arizona.  Nice work!  I don't think I'll hesitate as much getting irises originating from Canada.  I was afraid that irises "born and raised" in upper North America didn't have a chance here.
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9