  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] SWEETHEARTS AGAIN
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:25:21 -0600

This is not my photo, but the hybridizer/photographer gave permission for me
to post it here.  The hybridizer is Paul Hill from Atlanta, but the
hybridizing has taken place in the DC area (I think).  This SDB is his first
registration.  He has arranged with Winterberry Gardens to introduce for
him.  He has posted several nice things on the Arilrobin.  I'm hoping he
will come here and post some of them.  I thought some of you might enjoy

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: