TB:Vanishing Act

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB:Vanishing Act
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 10:15:48 EST

Here is a picture of Vanishing Act.  I thought I'd sent it back in July, but can't find it in the archives.  The dark center is a Japanese beetle.  This is one of the blooms I took to our rhizome sale in July and I remember seeing one of these creatures fly from the clump.   I didn't realize it came from VA until I printed out the photo!

I'm sorry to say my photography skills haven't improved much since then.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image