My first posting....

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] My first posting....
  • From: <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 18:16:19 +0000

I'm not sure how this will work ,but I'll do my best. It's my first attempt at a posting. This seedling is a cross of
((Electrique x Mauvelous) x Fogbound).  It has only the slightest of horned expression, but was the nicest of that cross in
terms of form and bud count...2300-B is about 34-35 " high with two very nice branches and eight buds...the falls have an
expression of blue that doesn't translate to film very well, but over all it is a good representation of the flower.  The falls
have a rim of the color of the stands and a blueish central fall area.  The hafts have a distinct pinkish cast to them....The
beard is tangerine and fades to blue then white.....

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: