Re: My first posting....

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: My first posting....
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 18:49:40 -0000

Hello Paul,

I see you made it to the list.  The photos are just about the right
size for me.  Load quick on a slow modem, but still big enough to
see some detail.  Nice photos.  You're going to make my photos look
pretty pedestrian :).

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA

> I'm not sure how this will work ,but I'll do my best. It's my
first attempt at a posting. This seedling is a cross of ((Electrique
x Mauvelous) x Fogbound).  It has only the slightest of horned
expression, but was the nicest of that cross in terms of form and
bud count...2300-B is about 34-35 " high with two very nice branches
and eight buds...the falls have an expression of blue that doesn't
translate to film very well, but over all it is a good
representation of the flower.  The falls have a rim of the color of
the stands and a blueish central fall area.  The hafts have a
distinct pinkish cast to them....The beard is tangerine and fades to
blue then white.....

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: