Re: My first posting....

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] My first posting....
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 17:06:20 -0800 (PST)

Judy Hunt <judyhunt1@bellsouth.net> wrote:
Your photo is beautiful!  The seedling is lovely, too.  I like its form and
its coloration very much.  It appears
to have excellent substance as well.  The wonderfully clean foliage
impresses me -- no leaf spot apparent at all!Where are you located?

Thanks for posting your photo and welcome to the group.

Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY

Dear Judy:  The photo was taken in my garden in the Washington DC area.  We have plenty of leaf spot, I'm just meticulous in removing leaves that develop it.  All done by hand, with love.  Thanks for the note of encouragement...sometimes hybridizing is a lonly persuit(unless your a famous hybridizer)   thanks Paul

Yahoo! Groups Links

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links