seedling 1101-F

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] seedling 1101-F
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 18:12:45 -0800 (PST)

This is a SDB seedling that only reached a height this year of 11" but has 4-5 buds and a nice branch.  There were three stalks on the first year clump...  Sometimes its hard to evaluate things on the first year, but this one took a place in my best of list for things that start off on the right foot.   I'll be watching it is the years to come to see if it remains stable....I'm working on flowers with blue beards and this one is out of that line.  Though it doesn't express that trait I'm crossing it to others that could be called cousins, hoping for the blue to come out and play....Paul Hill

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links