Re: RE:the seedling in the background...

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE:the seedling in the background...
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 18:25:16 -0800 (PST)

crook <zone1_5@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Paul:
Before you toss them why wouldn`t you try some
sibling crosses to see it the problems would
stabalize.
If they don`t then toss them.

Darm
--- "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com> wrote:
I really liked that other
> flower also, until it started to do some funky stuff
> with the horns....not consistent at all...It seems
> that the spaceagers are very unstable in most of the
> seedlings...some worse than others...Many beautiful
> flowers were tossed because of this problem [snip]

_Darm:

Mostly because my garden is small and I have things that are more sure to bring me something I'd want to keep.  There are thousands of ways to go and when I have other plants that are behaving, it's really the only choice that I have. I'd love to explore every door, but choices have to be made...  PAUL