Re: blue bearded combinations....

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] blue bearded combinations....
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 18:30:10 -0800 (PST)

kendal rohr <klprhr@mpks.net> wrote:
Hello Paul,
I  don't usually reply on many of the messages because of time, but the seedlings you've posted deserves the time and respect. I'm going to try and host a median garden this year and would welcome any of the seedling's I've seen posted. I'm a hybridizer my self but don't have anything worthy of posting yet. I'm located in central Kansas, and would be a true test for any iris. If interested in any of the above you can e-mail me at klprhr@mpks.net. Keep up the good work and happy hybridizing.
Sincerely yours,
Kendal L. Rohr