RE: RE:the seedling in the background...

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] RE:the seedling in the background...
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 22:54:52 -0700

Yes, Paul, that’s the one.  I really think it is lovely.  If that were my seedling, I’d never toss it.  Of course, I am rather indifferent to the space age characteristics.  If a flower pleases me, I really don’t care whether or not it has horns.  If it doesn’t please me, no perfection of horns or flounces can rescue it.  That seedling seems to incorporate the exquisite pastel pink and blue of your medians, most of which won’t grow in the very hot country I live in.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9