Re: TB: Pacific Mist

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Pacific Mist
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 08:25:51 -0700

Hello Laurie and welcome.  It is so nice to have you posting photos here.  I really DO hope you continue to post more. There are so many irises out there that we have never seen.  Sorry to hear about your wicked cold snap - I hope it passes soon.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net