Re: Glaciata Median seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Glaciata Median seedling
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:04:36 -0800 (PST)

Margie Valenzuela <IrisLady@comcast.net> wrote:
That's another beauty Paul!  Seems you have a "knack" for crossing the right irises.  Do you have any others?
Margie V.
Dear Margie:  Aside from the few I've posted the last few days I have a few more, but most are seedling working material....parents....Here is a photo of three sibs that bloomed next to one another....All from the same cross all interesting for different reasons....I'm watching them all, but need to see more from them before I get to excited.....This was my very best cross in terms of interesting variation....Seeing these types of events makes playing around with hybridizing really fun.....Paul
Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

Do you Yahoo!?