RE: Glaciata Median seedling

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Glaciata Median seedling
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:12:57 -0800 (PST)

irischapman@netscape.net wrote:
This absolutly gorgreous. If you have any spare pollen I could put it to good use.
'Jersey Cream' Keppel '02 is a glaciata. I have several reverse yellow SDB and Keppel has one that he introduced but I can't recall its name right now.
Here is a photo of 'Lemon On Ice'that I suspect is a glaciata.

Chuck:  I think you might be talking about 'Bright Child' which I had but it never really did much for me in terms of growth.(Sorry Keith) I was hesitant to use it and when I moved and I left it behind.  Perhaps this was a mistake, but as I've said before, there are only so many crosses one person can make and grow.  I have many other lines I thought would bring better results.  I have never sent pollon via snail mail, but perhaps I could try.  I don't think I ever had luck with its pollon though, I had it accept pollen on two crosses that I made on it.  There were 7 seeds in one and 21 in another.(Both were to TB seedlings that had Fancy Woman in the parantages. One was from a spaceage line I'm trying to pull along)  Paul

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Yahoo! Groups Links

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=LemonOnIceCC.jpg

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links