Re: Glaciata Median seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Re: Glaciata Median seedling
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.net>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:29:56 -0800

>Does any one know of other glaciata medians out there?
I'm watching one BB sized seedling out of an old unidentified TB, white with brilliant yellow shoulders, crossed to OLD FLAME that might be described as such. I'm a bit fuzzy about the exact definition of "glaciata". Can anyone refresh my memory?

Christy

Skip & Christy Hensler
THE ROCK GARDEN
Newport, WA