AD: AIS Gift Shop is Closing - Save Big!

  • Subject: [iris-photos] AD: AIS Gift Shop is Closing - Save Big!
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 07:37:06 -0800

Unfortunately the AIS On-line Gift Shop is closing its doors, BUT there is still time to get some great bargins.

Begin forwarded message:

From: AIS Gift Shop <customerservice@gardenshopsonline.com>
Date: January 21, 2004 9:03:43 PM PST
Subject: AIS Gift Shop is Closing - Save Big!

Dear Valued AIS Gift Shop Customers....

After three years of providing you products that enhance your love of iris, we have decided to close down The AIS Gift Shop. As a small business and a partner of The American Iris Society, we have truly enjoyed serving you and greatly appreciate your business.

My life has changed since launching this business and time is even more valuable! In addition to running this business - I also work 30 hours a week as a Senior Marketing Manager for a high-tech company and am adding another child to the family! So, with a very busy 2 year old boy and a little girl on the way.. as hard as this decision was.. it was one our family had to make!

So.. don't miss out on purchasing additional iris items for you, your friends or family! And we are continuing our 50% off EVERYTHING sale (that's 70% off some clearance items!).. our last day to take orders will be JANUARY 28th, 2004.

We truly appreciate your support over the years, especially those of you who have ordered time and time again and taken the time to praise us on our high level of customer service.

Kind Regards,

Janna Middleton

Customer Service
AIS Gift Shop/All Things Iris