Re: Glaciata Median seedling

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Glaciata Median seedling
  • From: irischapman@netscape.net
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:04:13 -0500

 Aside from the few I've posted the last few days I have a few more, but most are seedling working material....parents....Here
is a photo of three sibs that bloomed next to one another....All from the same cross all interesting for different
reasons....I'm watching them all, but need to see more from them before I get to excited.....This was my very best cross in
terms of interesting variation....Seeing these types of events makes playing around with hybridizing really fun.....Paul

Are these seedlings from the same cross that produced your glaciata? They don't look like plants from a plicata cross.

--

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: