Re: Re: Chubby Cheeks x Fancy Woman

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Chubby Cheeks x Fancy Woman
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:27:37 -0800 (PST)

Neil A Mogensen <neilm@charter.net> wrote:
Paul, I have been following the threads involving your extraorinary seedlings with greatest interest.  This cross--as well as others--, and the several photos involved have made my mouth water.  I would love to grow many of them.  Please do consider naming and introducing some of these beauties.
Neil Mogensen    z 7 western NC

Thanks Neil:  I enjoyed your posting on the Spaceage Robin.  Interesting how Iris have a hold of us...I, too, lost touch with Iris and gardening, having life take me in other directions...but when I reconnected, it was with real force...I have a very spiritual nature as well and find an intimate connection with the plant world...something I was born with... then lost for awhile....

     I hope to introduce as many of the seedlings as would be of interest...I surely don't want to overpopulate the already crouded Iris market with things that are not worthy...I'm interested in feed back for that reason. I have had very few visitors to my garden...It's been very much like being alone on an island, with a great idea and having no one to share it with...I'm glad I found the irisphoto.  I don't feel so isolated now.....Best to you...Paul

Yahoo! Groups Links

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links