RE Chubby Cheeks x Fancy Woman

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE Chubby Cheeks x Fancy Woman
  • From: irischapman@netscape.net
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:35:55 -0500

"J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com> wrote:

>This is a posting of some of the seedlings that were sibs to the glaciata seedling I posted earlier...The cross was Chubby
>Cheeks x Fancy Woman....a cross I know many have made, and with good reason.
>
>I tried to show in the photo of 3200-B the throat, you can see that there are no haft marks even deep in the throat....this is
>one of the 2 luminatas that came from the cross....Paul

Thanks for the photos.
Have you considered that the one with yellow rim and violet luminata wash in center of falls might be a luminata? The violet is
washed and in the center of the fall. iIf it was at the edge the edge would be red or brown, a combination of the violet and
yellow.

--

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Yahoo! Groups Links