Re: HYB: seedling 962K1

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: seedling 962K1
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 19:25:12 -0800 (PST)

"J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@erols.com> wrote:
This is a border bearded seedling, 962K1, that I've never done anything with  --  really for lack of a good idea of what to cross it with.  Any ideas?  The cross is (Victorian Lace x (Marguerita x Momauguin)) x Romantic Mood.  --  Griff

zone 7 in Virginia

J. Griffin:  A little out of focus, but a really nice flower!  Wow was my first thought....my second thought was to try it to just about anything of Barry Blyths TB's...  'Man About Town' or 'Who's Your Daddy'  both I have heard are good parents... the interesting bi-colors of his line would work well with this, I think....Or anything with 'Romantic Evening' in it ...and that is a large and growing field as it is a great breeding Iris...Keith Keppel uses it a lot, to great effect...Paul

Yahoo! Groups Links

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=962K1.jpg

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links