Re: Mid-America Garden

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Mid-America Garden
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" lacedgables@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 09:23:52 -0800 (PST)

ranchiris@aol.com wrote:
Since I haven't posted in while & it's a blustery day, I decided to post some pictures from last year's sojourn to Oregon.  Mid-America Garden, home of Paul Black and Tom Johnson, is an exciting place!  Home to two of the most talented hybridizers in the world, it is full of exciting irises.  I was most impressed by the excellent branching on all of their introductions and seedlings, plus many with very generous bud count.
Kathy Chilton
Tucson AZ
Here is a shot of some of their fields

Kathy:  Great!  I almost feel as if I'm there...It's a garden I'd love to see in person some day...thank you...Paul

Yahoo! Groups Links

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=Peak Bloom @ Mid-America.JPG

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links