Re: PHOTO: AB: King Solomon's Mines

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] PHOTO: AB: King Solomon's Mines
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 00:24:27 -0700

Very, very nice Elm.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 12:50 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] PHOTO: AB: King Solomon's Mines

Hi, everyone!

       I posted a different photo of this as an unnamed seedling in the May 2003 iris photos archive.  In November I named it King Solomon's Mines and registerd it with AIS.  It is an arilbred and is 30" in height.  Parentage is (Sheik x Mountain Morning).  The form of the standards is much better than it appears in the picture.  We were having wind gusts of 40+ mph.  I had to stake the iris to get a photo and, just as I shot, the gusts hit the blossom.

Elm

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links