Re: Survivors and hybridizers

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Survivors and hybridizers
  • From: John I Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:20:07 -0800

You know this is a good discussion thread, but is is more appropriate
on iris talk (iris@hort.net).

Iris photos is specifically designated for the exchange and discussion
of iris photographs and associated topics (e.g., pictures of rot...)

John

http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA