Re: RE: Greased Lightening a ringed plicata

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] RE: Greased Lightening a ringed plicata
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" lacedgables@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 03:08:18 -0800 (PST)

irischapman@netscape.net wrote:

Here is 'Greased Lightning'a SDB ringed plicata. I have a number of these types that I have introduced. Also some very nice seedlings, some of this type were posted in Sept? and can be found in archives at Hort Net

--

Chuck:  I like this  very much!
The color and form are just great. I'll look into the postings as you suggest when I get a little  time.  Thanks, Paul

I posted this photo earlier.   'Greased Lightning' seems to me to be of the same kind of _expression_...I'd like to see if they crossed what would be the result.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Yahoo! Groups Links

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=GreasedLightningCC.jpg

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Links

image/pjpeg