Posts are hard to read

Many of the recent posts appear to be all old quoted stuff when there
really is part of it that is new commentary. Problem is, somehow many
posts are showing up with ALL of the text marked as quoted. (In html you
see this as a straight line on the left hand side of the message and in
plain text each line is preceeded by one or more "<".)

I had been throwing out all these posts, thinking that people were
hitting the reply button, which quotes the original, and then forgetting
to add anything before hitting send. (I've done that!) But it couldn't
be so many.

So whatever is going wrong, its really hard to read the posts and figure
out what was original and what is the reply! (Unless you all meant to do

          Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

  cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: