Re: Posts are hard to read

Yes Bill - Your post looked just like normal (no pun intended) - Your
words were unquoted and it was easy to figure out which part was new!

oneofcultivars@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 1/29/2004 7:50:41 AM Central Standard Time,
> cathy@pav.research.panasonic.com writes:
>> So whatever is going wrong, its really hard to read the posts and figure
>> out what was original and what is the reply! (Unless you all meant to do
>> that!)
> Guessing but, looks to me like some are clipping/highlighting portions
> of text from the original message, then clicking reply, then typing a
> response, then highlighting  both the original text and the response,
> then clicking send.
> This is a test.
> Smiles,
> BB

          Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

  cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: