Re: Posts are hard to read

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Posts are hard to read
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" lacedgables@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:44:58 -0800 (PST)

Autmirislvr@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 1/29/2004 10:27:45 AM Central Standard Time, jijones@usjoneses.com writes:

it seems that
the problem exists only with Paul Hill's posts.

Wasn't sure!  I rarely read my own posts . . . so I didn't know how they were coming through!

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6

Thanks, Betty..and when I look back into the archives it seems that perhaps others could have been noted.  Also the public scarlet letter was a bit shocking.  Thank you...Paul

Yahoo! Groups Links

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here