Re: Posts are hard to read

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Posts are hard to read
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" lacedgables@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:42:39 -0800 (PST)

Autmirislvr@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 1/29/2004 8:38:49 AM Central Standard Time, oneofcultivars@aol.com writes:

Guessing but, looks to me like some are clipping/highlighting portions of text from the original message, then clicking reply, then typing a response, then highlighting  both the original text and the response, then clicking send.

 This is not always easy. Anyone else have the above problems

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6

It seems that this parogram that I am using has many things that I do not understand, like how to control the colored highlighter bar that comes with the message and affects the entire response weather I want it to or not...tryling to work with highlighter control here with this program and can't seem to make it go back to no color....ignorance is information you were not born with. There finally got it.  But how so I stop that blue bar from following me? : )  Paul

Yahoo! Groups Links

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here