RE:Posts are hard to read ( Word wrap)

  • Subject: [iris-photos] RE:Posts are hard to read ( Word wrap)
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" redear@infinet.com
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:50:47 -0500

I was having problems reading some post that did not have "word wrap" For those that do not know what that is. Check some of Chuck Chapman's older posts. The words are all in one long line. You have to scroll at the bottom to read them. Word wrap only allows the  line to be so many characters long. It was very distracting for me. Yes I am picking on Chuck :-) I don't want to miss a word of his posts. His was not the only one.
I e-mailed Chris L. about and he changed it just a few days ago. Now I can read the post with out scrolling. I sure thank him. Did anyone notice the change. This only affected the Mallorn site. The post were fine on Yahoo.
Mike Greenfield
Zone 5b SW Ohio
Paul please do not get upset. John is not picking on you. We don't want you to get upset and not post those great seedling pictures.

Yahoo! Groups Links